My Harvest Market
My Shopping List
Courtesy of Gluten Intolerance Group
Prep Time: 40 Min.
Cook Time: 45 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 lb. ground beef or sausage
+ 1 jar spaghetti sauce
+ 3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
+ 16 oz. package ricotta cheese
+ 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
+ 2 lg. eggs
+ 2 Tbsp. parsley flakes
+ 1/4 tsp. pepper
+ 12 gluten-free lasagna noodles, cooked
What to do:
1. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef or sausage. Drain the grease. Add spaghetti sauce and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, and pepper.
3. In the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan, spread 1 cup of the meat sauce.
4. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, half of the ricotta cheese mixture, 1 cup of the meat sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella. Repeat layering one time.
5. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, 1 cup meat sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella. Cover with foil.
6. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of:
Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.net to learn more about gluten intolerance.
Calories: 947; Total Fat: 38g; Saturated Fat: 19g; Cholesterol: 170mg; Total Carbs: 103g; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 44g; Sodium: 491mg; Potassium: 572mg;